We are pleased to confirm that we will be reopening on Monday 26th April
The Scottish Government have now announced that we can reopen on Monday 26th April. We are so looking forward to welcoming you back again.
Your safety is our priority, so as with last year, we will:
We really hope you see you soon.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
All our luxury Pods have their own private space so social distancing can be guaranteed. A hand sanitiser dispenser is provided so your hands can be sanitised before you enter the pods. We have a Covid-19 deep cleaning protocol in place and the pods are sanitised with a disinfectant fogging machine before arrival. We are also making sure we have a 24 hour break between bookings so we can guarantee we are doing our best to keep you safe.
Our policy is to offer a full refund or reschedule your booking whichever you prefer, in the event of covid 19 restrictions preventing the booking going ahead.
Please take care and stay safe
Jo and Dave
Queensland Holiday Park is nestled amongst the Carrick Hills on the border of South Ayrshire and Dumfries and Galloway, right on the edge of the Galloway Forest, the UK's 1st Dark Sky Park. Our 4 star family run holiday park offers visitors a chance to relax and enjoy the many attractions that South West Scotland has to offer.
We have a range of holiday experiences to choose from...
- Own your own holiday home We have a great range of affordable pre-owned static caravans for sale.
- Hire a self catering static caravan Enjoy a holiday or short break in our brand new self catering warm and cosy static carvavan. It is double glazed and central heated so you can enjoy South West Scotland all year round.
- Glamping holidays or short breaks with hot tubs Treat yourself to a luxury glamping experience in the Carrick or Galloway Lodge Pod with en-suite shower room and your own eco wood-fired wooden 2 person LUV hot tub. Relax in the hot tub and enjoy stargazing under the dark skies.
- Hire the Merrick Camping Pod This pod has underfloor heating so after a busy day exploring or having outdoor adventures in this unspoilt part of Scotland, you can come back to a warm and cosy pod. This pod allows you to camp in style, please bring everything you need for camping except the tent!
- Touring pitches Site your touring caravan or motor home. Seasonal pitches available.....site your tourer here in Ayshire all year including winter storage. Enjoy the benefits of using your tourer as often as you wish without having to tow and set it up every time.
The choice is yours to choose how you would like to relax and enjoy views across the Carrick Hills, beautiful surroundings and wildlife such as owls, red squirrels, deer, pheasants and our friendly free roaming peacocks.
Enjoy the following benefits while you stay at our park:
- Reception with Tourist Information Centre.
- Launderette with coin operated machines
- Public Telephone
- Baby changing facilities
- Central heated Toilet/Shower block with free hot water
- Enclosed washing up area
- Disabled facilities in toilet block
- Pets are Welcome (dogs must be kept on leads)
- Chemical waste disposal point
- Electric hook-ups
- Children's play areas
- Calor Gas available (charges apply)
- WiFi available (charges apply)
Picture of the Month
Click here for more videos