Additional site rules:
- You should not travel to the park if you or anyone in your household have covid 19 symptoms or are self-isolating as part of the NHS track and trace/protect rules.
- You should not use your holiday home as a place to self-isolate.
- To ensure the safety of everyone here, our reception will be closed and any contact with the us will need to be by phone, text, email or messenger unless extreme emergency. Alternately you can use the video doorbell at the shop/reception/ tourist information lobby.
- Your holiday home must only be used by members of the same household group.
- No social gatherings are permitted unless you are observing the current Scottish Government guidelines.
- All social distancing rules should be observed at all times, on and off the park.
- Friends and family can visit providing everyone sticks to the Scottish Government guidelines.
- We ask owners to bring all provisions with them and try not to use the local supermarkets in order to minimise congestion and the risk of transferring the virus. Local relationships are important to us and some are understandably apprehensive about the potential impact of returning visitors.
- Ideally you should not use the refuse services on site due to an increased chance of cross contamination and there for should take any refuse home with you to dispose of in a safe manner.
- Access to communal areas are currently restricted following the Scottish Government guidelines. The shop/ reception/ tourist information and launderette will remain shut until we feel it is safe to reopen them with appropriate restrictions in place.
- The play areas will be reopened. Please note all children will need to be supervised by an adult to ensure the appropriate social distancing rules are adhered to. Remember to follow the guidelines referring to hand washing before and after use.
- Everyone should continue to wash your hands before and after using any of the parks communal areas to stop any germs being transferred.
- All caravan sales will be via appointment only.
- Any contamination concerns should be reported to us immediately.
To return to our site click here.